Wednesday 13 May 2015

Rainy Day Geocaching!

Good evening everyone!

I just checked tomorrow's forecast.  It is looking like a soggy day with a 90% chance of rain in the afternoon!

Tomorrow I had scheduled to do a few geocaches along the Harte Trail on either side of Municipal (with parking at Fraser Grove Park).  Unfortunately, Municipal becomes pretty much impassable in even light rain due to its poorly maintained gravel surface.

I am still game for grabbing a couple of geocaches in spite of the rain, but understand completely if the thought is unappealing to the rest of you.  I am, however, making the excursion a little more hospitable, and plan to search for geocaches along Rannock- there is one at the corner of Rannock and Municipal, another at Pepperloaf and a third at Harstone.

If you would like to join me, I plan on leaving from the school at 4:15pm.  If the rain is light, I will be walking- otherwise I will take my vehicle.  As always, you are all welcome to join me!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment